Personal CFO for Ultra High Net Worth Women
& Their Families
You’re getting financial advice from top-tier experts. However, it’s not feeling as clear as you had hoped. You may find yourself frustrated with all the financial lingo, experiencing a lack of clarity with your quarterly updates, getting conflicting opinions if you are working with multiple firms, or wanting a greater understanding about the way in which the investments in your portfolio relate to your ultimate financial goals. If so, you’re not alone and I can help.
For a limited number of high net-worth clients, I offer Financial Coaching/Consulting services to help you interpret the financial advisory and investment management services you are receiving. I will walk beside you to provide the following types of education so you can finally feel a deep sense of calm, clarity and comprehension when it comes to your money:
- Explain the logic behind the investment and financial planning decisions that your wealth management team is making
- Decipher quarterly and annual review materials: statements, analyses, market update calls, etc.
- Identify the key questions to ask your advisory team to ensure both your long term goals are being met and you are getting value commensurate with the fees you are paying
- Provide education around the stock, bond, commodity, fund-of-fund, venture capital, private equity, and angel investments in your portfolio
- Help you educate your children about the essentials of personal finance and how to handle the wealth they may be inheriting in the future
Please note: In this Financial Coaching/Consulting capacity I serve as a Financial Educator who partners with you to bring clarity to your existing wealth advisory experience. I do not replace – or act as – your registered investment advisor.